Monday, November 10, 2008

Fabulous Vendor : : Captured Productions!


Last month I had the pleasure to meet and work with the awesome videographer team of Aaron + Renee of Captured Productions. I knew them from the world of Twitter, and was excited to have the chance to work with them at Amy + Chad's October 11 wedding at Camp Blodgett.

I had been eagerly awaiting the video trailer featuring this event and today Aaron emailed me to say it was posted. I was SO excited and love how it came out. If you are still debating on whether or not to hire a videographer for your wedding, maybe this trailer will help in your decision!

Be sure to check out their other work as well. I'm guessing they will be booking up their 2009 season quickly so if you're interested in booking them, give them a call!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, thank you for highlighting our work. Unfortunately regrets of not having or shortcutting videography is often something we hear about. Thanks for spreading the word to couples before their wedding day, before it is too late.

We shoot with a lot of talented photographers every weekend and the synergy you have with your clients is truly amazing. You not only capture the emotion of the day, deliver beautiful art, but create an experience and make their day fun and enjoyable. Thanks for working so great with us, it makes such a difference in allowing us to create an amazing wedding movie for our clients. We can’t wait to work with you again.

Anonymous said...

I'm all about partying like "a ROCK STAR".... I remember those days so well!