Friday, October 17, 2008

Amy + Chad : : Preview Gallery

Saturday, October 11, 2008

When I arrived at Camp Blodgett the morning of Amy and Chad's wedding I walked out to the deck overlooking blue skies and the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan and I knew it was going to be an amazing day.

With perfect temperatures, Father Bill leading their ceremony (never have I laughed so hard or been so moved) and great friends surrounding them it was a day I know they will look back at fondly.

We headed to downtown Grand Haven after the ceremony for pictures and then back to the beach at Camp Blodgett before the cocktail hour and reception started. I also had the pleasure of finally meeting and working with Aaron and his wife Renee of Captured Productions.

Amy and Chad - It was so wonderful being a part of your wedding day and all of the fun and energy you two had. Enjoy your preview!



































That's right!




Towards the end of the night the staff started passing out these chocolate chip cookies and milk shots...absolutely loved this idea!

Behind the Scenes:

Aaron from Captured Productions was rocking right along with me during the group shots.
While on the beach, Amy decided to help me and and grabbed one of my cameras to take some shots of her handsome groom.

The resulting image...Nice work Amy!

Aletha of Pearls Events and her assistant Allison. Awww, so adorable you two!

9 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Gorgeous! It was an amazing day. So fun working with you, as always.

I'm so sad I won't be working with you until March. I suppose I have something to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Love those fall colors! Awesome!

Nina_VK said...

LOVE your photos!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to see what goes on, on the other side of the lens! Amy these are amazing images. Not only cool art but you caught the emotion as well. I love the one of Chad waiting at the alter. There are so many other good ones I wish I could comment on each one. What a great blog post! Our post on Amy & Chad's wedding is due to go live soon. We can't wait to work with you again. Oh and BTW that IS a "Rock'n" videographer!

Crescent Moon Paper Co said...

just lovely photos! Gorgeous wedding!!

Heather said...

gorgeous shots, Amy! The sunflare ones are stunning!

Aletha - you look adorable in that last photo!

Amy said...

WOW!!! Chad and I LOVE these pictures! It brought smiles to our faces after returning from our honeymoon. Thank you for everything!!! We really lucked out with our "Awesome" Vendors! :)

JK Photography said...

So fun!!! I love them all :)
I wondered what camp blodgett looked like from the outside!

Julie said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!