Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27, 2007

This afternoon I had lunch with a photographer friend who wanted a portrait done of her for her website. We went to a favorite back ally of mine in downtown Grand Rapids to do the shoot and as we were walking back there, we saw these two men working. I thought that the sparks the welder was throwing off looked pretty cool. They happily obliged for a quick picture and I even was asked to sign a birthday card for their foreman. Random.

In turn, I also had a few pictures of myself taken since quite honestly, I didn't have any updated pictures of myself. It is quite strange to be on the other side of the lens. Now I know how all of you feel! I am so much more comfortable behind the camera. I will share a few of my pictures from the shoot with you. You'll notice how shy I am when being photographed...























No comments: