Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28, 2007

When I am not quite sure what to do for my POTD very often I will just grab my camera and walk around outside. I love the summertime because of the many beautiful flowers that are growing everywhere.

I wish I had brought my camera to dinner tonight though. I decided to surprise my husband with dinner and didn't tell him where we were going. I took him to Mangiamo and if any of you have been looking for a great place to try....go here! It's on Lake Drive and used to be the old Gibson's. We had an amazing dinner, blueberry mojitos (YUM!) and even dessert. I wish I could have taken a picture of the creme brulee with the fresh berries on top.

Oh, and I was featured in a photographery blog today! Scroll down to the middle of the page:
http://bludomain.typepad.com/blus_daily_blog/

1 comment:

Em said...

How neat that you were featured on a blog! YAY! See you Monday!