Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007

This picture was taken at a swampy area I stumbled upon. I'm not quite sure what type of bird this happens to be, but rarely do I get a good shot of a bird in motion. I was quite pleased with how this one turned out.

Anyone know this species of bird?

Thanks to everyone who took the time to email me today and for all of the nice compliments about the site. I had a few tweaks to do here and there and have a few more that are on my 'to-do' list.

On a completely unrelated topic, I got my invitation to my 10 year class reunion today in the mail. I knew this was coming, but until today had no idea of when this might fall. I had it in my head that I was sure I wouldn't be able to go if it was on a Saturday night...which they almost always are. But the date is September 15...a Saturday I purposefully didn't schedule anything for as a means of relaxation. Amazing!

No comments: