Thursday, May 22, 2008

Melissa and Kyle : : Engaged!


On Wednesday was my day to rock it out in Chicago with Kyle and Melissa...a fabulous duo who are getting married in Saugatuck this September.

Not only did I love working with them, they brought along their labradoodle Lucy to rock it out with them!

We started off in Grant Park and then headed into the city for a some urban goodness. Afterwards they even treated Jen and I to an amazing lunch at one of their favorite Thai places in the city. Can you two be any more fabulous?

Ahhh...city skylines...love it!
The windy city was living up to its name!






Kyle and Melissa...you two are fun, fierce and fabulous. I can't WAIT to see you both for your wedding this fall.

4 comments:

kelly said...

ah my hometown!!! i love chicago...looks like a fun roadtrip/photo shoot for both you and jen. we need to do a happy hour soon !!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Awe--M + K look so great!! Can't wait for their wedding in September.

Christina said...

It looks like you guys had a fun shoot! Love the pictures and love the 'tude they have in some of them with the sunglasses..

Anonymous said...

I love these! They turned out fabulous!!