Sunday, January 13, 2008

1.13.08 : : City of Love


Amy and Aaron are one adorable couple!

I was so excited to have an engagement shoot this weekend. Winter can be a slower time for these sessions and I can honestly say I have missed it. It sure didn't hurt that these two were fun and energetic and made working with them hardly like work at all.









They also had a special request to do a shoot looking over downtown from the Bridgewater Place which I was more than happy to oblige to. Plus, what better way to show off those fabulous hot pink shoes! (I had shoe envy!!)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

The pic with the shoes is gorgeous!

JK Photography said...

They are going to love these!!
I cannot wait to work with them, such a cute couple!!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I've missed your engagement sessions! YEAH! Love these ones :)

Anonymous said...

The pics with the skyline in the background are wonderful!! Who new that Grand Rapids could be so pretty!!
Lisa