Thursday, November 1, 2007

11.01.07 : : Pink is the New White

I knew that today I was going to have four girls in the studio for sessions and while my favorite backdrop is clean and bright white, I felt like adding a little color so picked up a new, pink backdrop. It is oh-so-fabulous and was just perfect for these adorable girls today.


My first session was with 6 month old Avery, a beautiful and smiley little girl and who had an almost exclusively pink wardrobe. Fabulous.


My next session was with Katelyn, Sarah, and Makenna...three little girls that I have watched grow up. They are my friend Mary's daughters and were so fun to have in the studio tonight. Katelyn and Sarah loved having their pictures taken. Makenna wasn't as big of a fan of the camera, but so cute nonetheless!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pink!!

Heather Moore said...

Precious! I love the new background!

Amanda said...

Love the new background, Avery's turned out great!