Sunday, July 22, 2007

7.22.07 - A Perfect Summer Day

How fabulous does this dessert look? The above picture is also a self-portrait. Can you find me?

Today was a pefect summer day in my book. My husband and I spent the afternoon playing tennis and then met friends out in Holland at a favorite summertime restaurant on the lake. We sat outside on the large deck sipping mojitos,watching the boats go by, listening to the band play and enjoying great conversation. The weather was perfect and after our dinner we took a walk in the park along the water.
I love this restaurant! If you are ever looking for a great place to kick back in this warm weather, check out Boatwerks in Holland. You can even drive your boat right up to it if you're lucky enough to be a boat owner.


It isn't very often I get in a picture (since I'm usually on the other side of the camera) but our friend did take a picture of Jason and I in the park tonight.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you cute!! Can't wait til later this week!!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you on the other side of the camera. Very Cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pic of you and Jason! :)