Tuesday, July 17, 2007

7.17.07 : : The Beach, Downtown, and the Park

I think I'm going to have to look at renaming this blog 'At Least One Picture of the Day'.

Today I had a senior shoot in downtown Holland and the beach with Jesse and then a family shoot at a local park. With the skies overhead threatening rain at what seemed like any minute, I was glad to see that the showers held off. My lawn on the other hand, wouldn't have minded some more precipitation.

So this is Jesse. This was not a hard kid to take a picture of. I don't even think I could have taken a bad picture of him.


And this is Joanne and her family of which I did her daughter's senior pictures last summer. It was great to see them once again and meet the males of the family. I could not believe how well this family cooperated and got along together.




1 comment:

Joanne said...

Amy, Thank you, I love what I see so far. We all had fun, even the boys. I can hardly wait for the proofs. Thanks again, Joanne