Thursday, July 12, 2007

7.12.07 - A Baby, A Senior, and A Storm

Today had a little bit of everything. In the morning I did a shoot for little Addie, who's 3 months old, and although she did not love having her picture taken, was cute enough to overcome the occasional scowl she threw my way.

In the evening I had a shoot for a senior in Grand Haven followed by one of the coolest storms I've ever seen come over the lake. I stayed after the session I had this evening to photograph it. There was even a water spout that formed over the lake and the local police came and evacuated us all from the beach. Luckily for me, I was able to take quite a few pictures before hand. I've featured a few below.

And as I was driving home tonight I saw a rainbow stretched full and complete across a farmers field. It was the most amazing site and I pulled over more than a few times to take pictures of it.

All in all, today was a pretty amazing day.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "occasional scowl" is putting it lightly! You should have put one of those pics up, it is more representitive!!! Looks great though, love the storm pics!! Very cool!

Em said...

Great photos Amy!!!! I love the storm pictures and of course, Addie!

What setting were you on when you took the storm photos? I was having a heck of a time last night getting them to look right. It's probably your super fast lens!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Amy those pictures are AMAZING!! Glad to see you are having tons of fun with your new job :P

Rachael said...

Pictures turned out awesome! Love the storm pics!!!

Anonymous said...

holy COW! Stunning images!!

JulieAnn said...

Great storm pics :)
It makes me miss wonderful Lake MI!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome storm photos!