Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Pendock's : : Family Session!


: : Thursday evening one of my favorite families came in to visit me at the studio : :
: : The girls were all dressed adorably : :
: : And little Andrew was rockin' out the winter wear : :
: : When Katelyn and Sarah step into the studio, they are always full of ideas and smiles : :
: : Makenna is my little assistant and helped me make her little brother laugh : :
: : All together what an amazing family they make : :



: : This kid came with an arsenal of adorable hats! : :



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family!! The girls are beautiful but that little boy is to die for. I love his eyes and yummy cheeks!!
The hats were super cute!!

kelly said...

i adore the first one!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy as always u did a fantastic job on the pendocks:) Mary said Makennz was a stinker...but she looked adorable...

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorable! I can not believe how fast the kids grow. What a gorgeous family. Great job on their pictures!