Saturday, October 11, 2008

Amy + Chad : : Married!

Amy and Chad were married today on a seriously beautiful October day. With a reception sitting right on Lake Michigan at Camp Blodgett, it was the perfect weather with unseasonably warm temps and bright, sunny skies. I worked with so many fabulous and favorite vendors today that I can't wait to put the preview together later this week.

Amy and Chad - You two were a dream to work with! Your day was perfect and I hope you enjoy that wine tasting in Napa on your honeymoon. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day Amy & Chad had for their wedding and to top it off they had you there to capture the beauty of the day. Amy & Chad were a great couple to work with. I absolutely loved shooting along side of you. Your energy, style, & creativity was evident. I can't wait to see more from their day. Sitting here scrubbing through the footage of their day, I am blown away with our shot selection we have for creating an amazing movie of their day.