Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marathon Trash the Dress : : September 28!


What girl doesn't want to wear that wedding dress one more time? Here is your opportunity! (And don't worry...your dress should be back to it's pristine glory after a trip to the dry-cleaner after your session).

JK Photography, Amy Carroll Photography + Pearls Events are teaming up to bring you a Trash the Dress session in Mears, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan on Sunday, September 28th 2008. We have two open spots at 4pm. If you want in on this amazing day, let me know as soon as possible, as we can only take two more participants.

For $175 you get hair + makeup, and a one hour session with either myself or Jen, plus all your high-res digital files for you to take and do what you please with them. If you are interested, email Aletha at aletha@pearlsevents.com for more details. These spots will go quickly so email her soon if you are thinking about joining us for this super fabulous session!

5 comments:

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

:) So much fun to see these on your blog again. You guys are going to have a blast with this event! (oops, typo in the first post. Let's try this again!)

Amanda B. Young said...

I'm sooooo jealous! I wish I lived anywhere near Michigan and I'd be there in a heartbeat! I can't wait to see all the beautiful photos that come of it!

Heather Moore said...

I'm all over this once I don't have my preggo belly in the way!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you offer one AFTER our wedding - count us in for sure!!!