Thursday, September 4, 2008

Little Myah : : An Adoption Story

A few months ago, Jennifer contacted me and told me that their family had recently adopted a little girl from Guatamala, little Myah, and we put a session date on the calendar. This is something that I excitedly offer as a no-charge session under my affiliation with Celebrating Adoption to celebrate this little one coming into a families' lives.

When this adorable family came into the studio last night, I was immediately captivated by Myah, a sweet, out-going and adorable little 19-month-old. She happily posed for the camera and was super sweet with her older sister. The session was a wonderful one and I wish nothing but happiness for this family.





Soooo big!






8 comments:

trade penny stocks said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

myspace blog mobile said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

heather moore said...

so precious - adorable eyes and smile!

Sara D said...

soo sweet! she is a beautiful little girl.

Lisa Stone said...

These photos touched me so. I think it is so wonderful that you are involved in this program.

Do you think that I could donate name bracelets for the children? It would make my world to be involved with this cause.

Amanda said...

So adorable!

Lisa said...

She is precious is so many ways!!

sticky said...

Precious!