Friday, September 12, 2008

Katie + Matt : : Trash the Dress

Last night I met Katie and Matt out in Saugatuck for their Trash the Dress session. These two were married a few months ago and after seeing Allie and Paul's session in Chicago last month, Katie contacted me to set up her own shoot.

I couldn't have enjoyed my evening more with these two and was excited to scout out locations to use for their session. Katie and Matt - You two are fabulous and I hope you enjoy your preview!















5 comments:

santoshi said...

Hi I like your photography talent. The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Amy! These pictures are so beautiful! Matt and I absolutely loved working with you. Thank you so much!!!

Have a great time in Portugal!

Kari Dawson said...

So sexy, passionate, and romantic. I love these.

IndigoSushi said...

Very very cool! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great photography. I think it is so cool that the bride went swimming in her dress.