Monday, September 22, 2008

Jess + Tyler : : Married!

Jess and Tyler's wedding was my first destination wedding, and I couldn't imagine having any other couple in the world to work with. The location, Portugal, the couple, fabulous! I am still trying to get my bearings and catching up as I return to reality, but look for a preview gallery of their wedding, their rehearsal, and their Trash the Dress session later this week. As well as a recap of my time of Portugal, complete with pictures of the sights we took in.

Can you believe this couple? How ADORABLE are they?! They were like this ALL day and needed very little direction from either Jen or I to be comfortable in front of the camera.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...I love the sneak peek! I can't wait to see more for your trip.

Jess said...

dying. just dying. these are amazing, Amy! Who are these people?!?! Jess & Ty

Heather said...

gorgeous!!! i am dying to see more!!!

Heather Moore said...

Lovely photos! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Just dreamy...

Anonymous said...

What an amazing trip this was Amy, I had the BEST time traveling with you!
The pictures turned out really great, they are just going to love their thousands of pictures :) Thanks for doing this with me, you are awesome!

Kristen said...

Omigosh, how cool!! I can't wait to see more!!! :)