Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lisa + Jeff : : Married!

08.08.08 was a popular wedding date this year and probably was one I got the most inquiries for last year. Lisa and Jeff were the first to book and I couldn't imagine not being a part of this couple's day. Not only did they have true hearts of gold, but they were seriously up for anything for their pictures. I'll let their preview later this week tell more about their day (riding their Harley into the reception hall for their grand announcement...definitely a first for me and totally unforgettable!) but here are a few teasers to get you started.

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, LOVE that first shot! Can't wait for the preview later this week.

Anonymous said...

The first one is very cool, I like new poses. You definately have my attention, will be looking for the gallery this week. Thanks