Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Allison + Chad : : Engaged!


Allison and Chad both hail from the same hometown I do...Allison actually graduating just a grade after me from high school. When she called me up a few months ago to photograph her and Chad's wedding next fall, I was more than excited and so happy I had their wedding date open!

Not only was I looking forward to their session this evening, I had the added bonus of seeing an old friend of mine...Angela, Allison's sister! Angela moved to Nashville nearly ten years ago and it was perfect timing that she was in town this week and able to come along for some of the fun.

Allison and Chad were totally up for anything in this shoot, even laying down in a stream of icy cold water. Love them!

I made Angela sit in the stream too. I'm an amazing friend...nice to see you, now freeze your britches off in an icy cold stream. She's a trooper though...no complaining and what a fun picture!








They also brought their quad. I love when couples incorporate their own interests and personalities into their sessions.
Thanks again guys! Angela - so fabulous to see you, Allison - I hope you love your pictures, Chad - please don't hate me for making you go in that stream tonight. Can't wait for your Castle Farms wedding next year!

5 comments:

Angie Brooks Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Brooks Photography said...

OMG ... You know I LOVE the sunflare! Fabulous.

Heather said...

i agree - love the sunflare!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, AMY! They are amazing!!! I feel like a litle schoolgirl! It's so hard to envision what your own photos will turn out like but they ARE (as you would say) FABULOUS! Can't wait to see the rest! Thank you soooo much for everything! You're awesome! Ang says she's VERY happy for you, doing something you love, and Chad says he TOTALLY hates you for the stream shots- LOL! Just kidding- he didn't really say that.;) TTYS!

Anonymous said...

well said Angie and Heather, I was gonna say the same thing