Thursday, July 24, 2008

Annual Trek to the Blueberry Fields


Last year, my friend Kari and I decided to take her children blueberry picking. The tradition continued this year and I hope it's one that will last with little Allison and Chase because I totally love doing this with them! Both Chase and Allison were totally diligent about picking these little berries and we filled up our buckets pretty good before leaving to head over to the Farmer's Market downtown.

We lucked out with the perfect summer day, not too hot yet, but sunny and warm. I've been eating blueberries all week and can't wait to plan our trip for next year as well.







Can't wait to do this again next year. Love you kids!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Angie Brooks Photography said...

I can't believe how big those kids are getting!! So cute!

Heather said...

I am not a blueberry fan so much, so I have not been blueberry picking - I didn't know they had such a variety in color!