Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Amanda + Matt : : Engaged!

Last night I met Matt and Amanda at Tunnel Park in Holland for their engagement session. When we made the appointment, they mentioned that they'd like to have their session here, but it wasn't until last night that I learned that the reason they chose this lovely beach was that Matt proposed to Amanda here! I love doing engagement sessions in places that have particular meaning to a couple.

These two were so super sweet and I absolutely loved working with them both. I hope the wedding next month is amazing!






This was the very spot that Matt proposed to Amanda...so sweet!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having fun reading of your blog.


berto xxx

kelly said...

love the shoe shot! so fun...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful spot

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

I love that last shot!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I can't tell you how much warmth comes through in all your pictures! It is a treat to visit your blog and take it all in!

Heather said...

i love the sunflare!! great job, once again!

Angie Brooks Photography said...

Love that flip flop shot, how fun and then the sunflare ... awesome!!

Courtney said...

Fantastic pictures - absolutely beautiful! The sandal picture is my favorite!

Kari said...

I too love the sun! The star that it creates rocks!