Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcoming Isaiah

On Tuesday evening, I traveled out to the beach to photograph a very special session welcoming baby Isaiah to this beautiful family.

Back in February, I blogged about becoming a member of the Celebrating Adoption list of photographers across the nation who donate their photography services to families who have chosen to adopt a child.  Kristen called me a few months ago telling me about their new addition from Zambia and I couldn't wait to meet this loving family.  Isaiah is a well-adjusted, adorable little two year old who was ready to show off his beautiful smile.

This was a very family-focused session, and after all of the family portraits, I focused on the fun with all of their beautiful children.  What a loving and sweet family!





How cute is this couple!  They are also expecting another child later this year so a big congrats to them.


Congratulations to all of you! Isaiah is one lucky little guy.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AEOT said...

My goodness, what an adorable face!!

4mlk said...

He is adorable! How could you not fall in love with him?!
What a precious family. My congratulations to each and every one of them.

4mlk said...

Hi Amy! How are you? Very busy I see...that's awesome!
Hey, I have a random question for you. Where did you get your camera strap? I love it. By the way, this is Michelle Kregel (Kelli's assistant)

Amy Carroll said...

Hi Michelle! I got my camera straps from a seller on Etsy. How in the world did you know that I had them?

Hope all is well!
-Amy

Christina said...

what a cool program to belong to. beautiful pix and such a happy boy!

4mlk said...

Hey Amy-
I saw your camera strap on Angie's blog. I absolutely love it! I thought that maybe you got it from shootsac. Did you special order it from someone on etsy?
Enjoy your weekend of weddings.
Thanks for your reply.
Michelle