Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sandra + Michael : : Engaged!

Sandra and Michael are a nature-loving and super sweet couple who is getting married this August. When I met with them last fall to talk about their wedding this summer, I remember chatting with Sandra about how she would love to find a field of wheat on her wedding day and have a picture taken in the middle of it with her and her betrothed in their wedding finery. Our visions match completely and I am totally scouting out areas that we could accommodate this request on their wedding day. What an amazing picture this would be!

Yesterday evening we headed out to the lush campus of Aquinas College for their engagement session. I haven't shot here much but think I'm adding it to my list of favorite areas!










3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooooooh! Love the second one, and the last one!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy! How exciting! These look great. I can't wait to see the rest! The flowers turned out beautifully and I must say that the lighting looks fantastic! We had so much fun working with you! I can't wait to find our wheat field... I'm on the serious lookout now. I'll keep you updated :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture, very cool