Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jamie + Ian : : Celebrating the Bump!

Yesterday some familiar faces stopped by the studio for a maternity shoot...the fabulous and lovely Jamie and her husband Ian, who are expecting their first baby this summer.

Jamie, Ian and I have worked together for countless weddings...they producing amazing videography with their company Shutterspeed Productions. Unfortunately for me, with this little one coming I haven't been able to work with them as much this summer but am hoping that the opportunity arises itself again next season.

But I digress...

Last night was all about photography, and photographing their the excitement of their soon-to-arrive little one and that beautiful glow Jamie has about her. Tell me this isn't one beautiful mamma-to-be!











Delicious and magical sun flare...love it!

Can't wait to meet that little one, guys! See you soon at Boatwerks!

7 comments:

powerball lottery numbers said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

Amanda said...

Love the third one from the bottom, beautiful! How fun, these always make me want to do a maternity shoot.

iball said...

Amy, these are great! Thanks so much for spending the time with us.

Em said...

I love them! Jamie makes a beautiful mom, doesn't she??

Angie said...

Love these ... Jamie looks so super cute!!

Beth said...

I had no idea Jamie was pregnant. Congrats to her and Ian.

The Loucks Family said...

Gorgeous! Makes me miss my bump!