Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jamie + Ian : : Celebrating the Bump!

Yesterday some familiar faces stopped by the studio for a maternity shoot...the fabulous and lovely Jamie and her husband Ian, who are expecting their first baby this summer.

Jamie, Ian and I have worked together for countless weddings...they producing amazing videography with their company Shutterspeed Productions. Unfortunately for me, with this little one coming I haven't been able to work with them as much this summer but am hoping that the opportunity arises itself again next season.

But I digress...

Last night was all about photography, and photographing their the excitement of their soon-to-arrive little one and that beautiful glow Jamie has about her. Tell me this isn't one beautiful mamma-to-be!











Delicious and magical sun flare...love it!

Can't wait to meet that little one, guys! See you soon at Boatwerks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

Amanda said...

Love the third one from the bottom, beautiful! How fun, these always make me want to do a maternity shoot.

iball99 said...

Amy, these are great! Thanks so much for spending the time with us.

Em said...

I love them! Jamie makes a beautiful mom, doesn't she??

Angie Brooks Photography said...

Love these ... Jamie looks so super cute!!

Beth said...

I had no idea Jamie was pregnant. Congrats to her and Ian.

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Gorgeous! Makes me miss my bump!