Friday, May 30, 2008

Elizabeth + Blair : : Married!


When I woke up this morning, I have to admit I was a little nervous with the crazy storms that were pouring over western Michigan, but as I headed to Coopersville to photograph Elizabeth and Blair's wedding, the clouds parted and the sun started shining through.

This wedding was totally fun and I can't wait to share the preview with you all later this week. This train...totally fabulous! I think Coopersville is one of my new favorite places to photograph in! There is nothing more romantic than train tracks.

Congratulations Elizabeth and Blair!

6 comments:

Michelle@Memorable Events said...

These are incredible pics Amy! The train tracks definitely are romantic and that train is fabulous!

Clever Creations Photography said...

You amaze me with your ability to post right after a wedding. I am so happy the weather turned out great. Lets hope for another one today as I head out for a wedding too.

Angie Brooks Photography said...

I am so excited to see the rest of these pictures. Everything about yesterday was just fabulous! Congratulations again Liz and Blair ... the two of you make a beautiful couple. And Blair ... you will have to share the story behind the peez, I was never able to get the whole story from you.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Good ole' Coopersville! :)

These are lovely, as always, Amy. Did I mention I miss not seeing you this weekend???!

Jen said...

I love that first shot! The texture is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Rock on girl!

db