Thursday, December 27, 2007

12.23.07 : : Place Your Orders Now Folks!

Don't know what to get for that hard-to-buy-for guy in your life? Get him a Rachemmerench TM!


Ok, I don't mean to give you all false hope for such a fabulous gift. This is actually a prank gift that my husband made for my father. Last year my dad made Jason a "Speed-B-Gone", a hilarious gift for my husband's lead-foot. Just place upon your accelorator and no more speeding. Viola!

Not one to be outdone, Jason came up with a gift for my dad, the guy who owns every tool known to man. Now, he can empty out that tool box and replace it all with the Rachemmerench TM.




Oh the fun we have.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hilarious! I was wondering how you would hammer with that!

Anonymous said...

Can he make another, my father-in-law would get a kick out of it!!
Lisa