Thursday, December 20, 2007

12.20.07 : : Perfectly Orchastrated

Not often am I serendaded while doing a photo shoot. This girl can play!

This afternoon Elizabeth came into the studio to have her senior pictures taken. Originally scheduled for outside in Holland, she decided she would rather stay nice and toasty warm and opted for a studio session instead. Good choice Elizabeth!

Not only is she beautiful, she also is a talented musician and brought in her cello!

Check out the fabulous red shoes in the background of this picture! I always love a fun shoe.





3 comments:

Tami Parks said...

Beautiful girl - beautiful instrument. Both my sons play the violin, so I am definitely partial to strings!

Amanda said...

Great pics... took me a while to figure out the shoe!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love the two black & white pictures.

Thank you!