Saturday, December 8, 2007

12.08.07 : : Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails...

...that's what little boys are made of!
This afternoon I attended a baby shower for my good friend Mary. With three beautiful little girls already in their family, her and her husband are expecting their first boy! All of her friends and family were very eager to shower her with gifts and adorable blue outfits after buying pink and princess-themed gifts the past few years (not that I minded, though. I love browsing those little girl's sections with all the fabulous outfits!).


The lovely diaper tower was made by her sister-in-law who is truly crafty. I was completely impressed.
And you know I can't resist taking a picture of a dog.
Or a cute baby.
Congratulations again Mary! We can't wait for little Andrew's arrival!

No comments: