Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10.23.07 : : Have Camera, Will Travel



Today I took a drive, up to Manistee to shoot Jordanne's senior pictures. Jordanne is the younger sister of Nichole, a bride who's wedding I shot last year. One part of the my job that I absolutely love is getting to know families and friends during weddings, and when I get to work with them again, it's great to be able to catch up!

Jordanne was a lot of fun to work with today and it was great exploring the beautiful town of Manistee.



5 comments:

~marie~ said...

You were 10 minutes from my parents house and my hometown :-)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely luv the writing in the sand picture!!!

Anonymous said...

The sand picure is great and also love the one by the fence with the water in the background!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Man, I wish my senior pictures were as cool as these!

cocojames said...

She's so flippin' cute:) You did a great job! She called me raving about everything!!! Hope you had fun in Manistee:)