Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10.23.07 : : Have Camera, Will Travel



Today I took a drive, up to Manistee to shoot Jordanne's senior pictures. Jordanne is the younger sister of Nichole, a bride who's wedding I shot last year. One part of the my job that I absolutely love is getting to know families and friends during weddings, and when I get to work with them again, it's great to be able to catch up!

Jordanne was a lot of fun to work with today and it was great exploring the beautiful town of Manistee.



5 comments:

Marie said...

You were 10 minutes from my parents house and my hometown :-)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely luv the writing in the sand picture!!!

Lisa said...

The sand picure is great and also love the one by the fence with the water in the background!!

pearls events said...

Man, I wish my senior pictures were as cool as these!

cocojames said...

She's so flippin' cute:) You did a great job! She called me raving about everything!!! Hope you had fun in Manistee:)