Saturday, October 20, 2007

10.20.07 : : The Perfect Fall Wedding

Today Jenna and Eric were married and it was a truly fabulous event! I'll give more of the highlights when I do their wedding preview later this week, but one thing I loved was that their reception was in a barn on a beautiful piece of property in Whitehall. They also had a big white tent set up for dinner. It was a fun day and ended with a grand sparkler exit. I truly loved working with them, their friends and their families.


Congratulations to Jenna and Eric!



2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I've been stalking your blog to see a glimpse of Jenna on her wedding day. She's a knottie friend of mine and I'm SO excited to see the rest. They are amazing, Amy :)

JK Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cannot wait to see more :) Jenna looks amazing, I am so happy for them!!