Friday, October 5, 2007

10.05.07 : : Long-Distance Love

I thought it was bad when my husband and I work too many hours in a week and don't have a lot of time to spend with each other. But I'm going to stop complaining after meeting Rachel and Aaron today for their engagement session downtown. Rachel is working in Switzerland while Aaron lives in South Carolina. Needless to say, they don't get to spend a whole lot of time together right now. So I let them smooch a lot during their engagement session. They didn't complain a bit ;)






2 comments:

Tami Parks said...

Lovely...from a former "long-distance" fiancee - now happily married for 15 years!

Amy, I linked to your site from my new blog; thanks for your great comments!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a long distance relationship!!
We wish them much luck!!