Monday, August 6, 2007

8.6.07 : : She did WHAT in her wedding dress?


On Sunday my assistant and I shot Jon and Maggie's wedding and at some point during the evening as we were talking to the new bride, we started talking about the growing popularity of the 'Trash the Dress' sessions and she mentioned that might be something she wanted to do as well! Since we were staying in town that evening we were invited over the next day to enjoy a picnic lunch at the bride's families house on the lake and then Maggie got back into her wedding dress and we did a mini-session right there in the lake. Jon joined in the fun as well and they hopped onto a wave runner for a ride. They got some extremely surprised looks from nearby boaters!

Here are a few more from the session. And sorry for the delay in the past few day's postings of the POTD's, but I just got back into town this evening from an extremely busy weekend of weddings and the drive home today.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would NEVER do that!!! Beautiful pics though, Amy!

Angie Brooks Photography said...

Maggie and Jon on Big Elvis, I love it!! This is fabulous!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures ... Congratulations again to Maggie and Jon! Angie

Anonymous said...

So unique and fun!!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea!

JulieAnn said...

How fabulous!

It makes me want to do 1-year anniversary pics and trash my dress!! (I'd definitely hire you to capture it!)

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!!!! Amy, I can't wait to see the rest!!! Everyone is calling me " Lady of the Lake". You and Angie were amazing!! Thanks for a perfect day!!!

Love,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy!
I can't wait to see the rest of the thousands of photos you took!
I hope I look half as good as sweet Maggie!
You two were great, thanks again for everything, we had a great time!
Hugs,
Sara