Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8.28.07 : : Rub A Dub Dub...



...a Baby in a Tub!
My penchant for putting people in the water is not just limited to brides!
This morning I had the pleasure of doing another shoot with little Madeline and even a few with her aunt! I did a session a few months ago with Madeline at my studio but this time her mom wanted a different feel and we headed to the park before the temperatures got too warm.





I also headed back out to Grand Haven again tonight to get those beach pictures we tried to get for Eric last week. Despite the wind, we had another great shoot!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like the one with the stream... very cute!

Anonymous said...

Amy... They are great!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the tub, great idea!!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie patootie!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...soooo cute! it makes me want one : )