Wednesday, July 25, 2007

7.25.07 : : Eli's First Trip to the Studio

I have been photographing Eli since he was a newborn baby 18 months ago. Now, he is a mobile little toddler with a distinct little personality and a penchant for wanting to wear my beaded necklace.

Tonight was his first trip to be photographed at my studio. He seemed to truly enjoy the session and was fascinated by the lights flashing at him every few seconds.

It was truly amazing to see this little guy walking around and waving goodbye to me as he left. I am not yet a parent but I can definitely say that kids grow up way too fast!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them, can't wait to see the rest!!
I must say he is soo darn cute!!!

Angie Brooks Photography said...

He is so darn cute! I was hoping to make it to the shoot but didn't see the message that it was eariler until it was to late...:-( Love the pictures so far and like you Lisa ... I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I like the last one the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh the last one is super cute! Remember when my time comes you will be my go to gal for our babies photographs.

G

Em said...

What a cute little guy!

I love the first one, but you know why! Go Tigers!